How to Become a Menber of ANEJA
How to be members
- All People who have received a scholarship in Japan
- Complete Membership Registration Form Membership
- Payment: 100 córdobas
- Annuity: 150 córdobas
BENEFITS OF BEING A MEMBER
- Impart and participate in workshops, courses, seminars, among others, in which you can share the knowledge and experience acquired in the course in which they participated.
- Participate in the Annual Announcement for Small Projects, with projects that apply to JICA financing.
- Participate in the Annual Photo Contest “Mis Fotos en Japón”.
- To be able to be elected and participate in the Board of Directors and / or Support Commissions of ANEJA.
- Strengthen exchanges of experience and knowledge with other former scholars at a national and international level. Maintain a link with Japanese culture.